Monday, February 25, 2008

Conley's Final Game and Savannah's Last Day of TAG Classes







Conley's team won their last game on Saturday. They won 4 and lost 4. Conley had a great time playing. I hope he'll play again next season. I wouldn't be surprised if Gregg decides to coach next time. Savannah had her last day of TAG classes at the community college. She finished up with Youth Leadership. She's thankful she can sleep in next weekend. I'm busy preparing for a lesson I'm teaching this Wednesday night in our ladies class. I'm also working hard on this summers' VBS which is June 25-29. Gregg has been sick this week with a head cold. There is alot of that and the flu going around. I've been baking bread this morning and am getting ready to go get groceries. No milk and no toilet paper means that chore is over due!!!!

No comments: