Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I know, I know- I'm slow again!






















I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I'll try to do better! The school year is winding down- only one week left and the kids are extremely excited. Savannah has her last tennis scrimmage this Thursday until the fall. Conley has his play and awards night this Thursday evening. If you weren't aware, Conley is the lead in his class play. He will be portraying Mr. Potato Head so I'll be sure to upload photos from that! Savannah's field day at school is this week, Conley's was last week. We were finally able to go to Cades Cove this past weekend. It wasn't very crowded- surprising since it was Memorial Day weekend. I guess people just aren't traveling much due to gas prices. We saw lots of deer and cicadas. Conley was fascinated by them. We also took the kids to see Prince Caspian. It was a very good movie- different from the first one but still very good. Gregg and I worked in the yard all day yesterday. We are almost finished with the landscaping around the house. We put in stone, pea gravel, and black mulch. We need to have another load of mulch delivered along with one more container of stone. We'll still have plenty more landscaping to do, but at least that part is almost done. I'll post pix when we get finished. I'm sure our neighbors are happy to see us working on it. Rascal got a hair cut a couple weeks ago. We had all the "fuzzies" removed so hopefully now we won't have that problem when he grows out. He looks kind of funny, though! Enjoy the photos and I'll be sure to post more soon!

1 comment:

Brian/Rebecca said...

WOW- Savannah is so pretty and her braces look good on her! Conley- I can't wait to see how you rocked out "MR. Potato Head" (make sure you pester mommy until she uploads the pics, okay!?!). Rascal looks like a skinny-minny without all his fur, I bet he's alot cooler though. Gosh, I miss y'all and can't wait til your visit. Hugs and Kisses- Becca, Brian, Makayla, & Olivia