Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Time in Florida!





I just got back from the Pensacola area (Pace) on Friday night. The kids and I went to visit my family. The kids are staying an extra week then Mom and Dad will bring them home and stay with us for a while. I was able to visit with my grandmother a couple of times, we spent the night with my sister, Rebecca, and her family one night, and we went to the beach for a photo session with the kids then let them swim for a while. My aunts and uncles and some of my cousins came over one evening for dessert and it was great to see all of them! The kids in a photo above are doing their "Kid Stack"! They made that up a long time ago when they were all very little. Rebecca and I laughed that they may still be doing this when their teens! Hope you love the pictures as much as I do!

3 comments:

Thomann-Waits Family said...

Oh, wow- the pics you took turned out so good! Savannah and Conley are gonna spend the nite w/ us tomorrow and we'll all go to the beach again on Wednesday. Maybe Brian can get them hooked onto a nice fish while we're there. Miss you already, Becca

Anonymous said...

HI, JUST LOOKED AT THE PICTURES, THEY'RE EXCELLENT DELINDA AS USUAL, YOU'RE MISSING YOUR CALLING!!!
THE KIDS ALL LOOK SO HAPPY, I'M SURE THEY MISS EACH OTHER. REBECCA'S GIRLS HAVE GROWN SO MUCH AND ARE BOTH SO PRETTY.
I'M SURE THEY'LL HAVE A WONDERFUL VISIT.
LOVE VONDA

Zach and Beth said...

Way to go. You have me bawling like a baby. I miss you all so much. They are growing up so fast and I'm missing it. I love you. I miss you guys so much it hurts.