Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Break in Florida








We got home Friday night from our trip to Florida. We got to spend a lot of quality time with my family! The week went by so quickly, though! Gregg was able to be with us for a long Easter weekend, but had to return home to get back to work. The kids and I stayed the whole week. We went to my Aunt Karen and Uncle Donnie's home on Saturday for a family party. It was great to see everyone there! Sunday, we went to church with Becca (at West Milton- where we grew up attending) and were able to see so many people I hadn't seen in forever! Then we had a huge Easter dinner and hung out with the family. Later that day, we did some family photos. We actually had everyone in the immediate family there so we couldn't pass up that chance! During the week, we visited with my grandmother in the nursing home, spent the night with Becca and the girls, saw the Blue Angels fly at NAS, went to the beach, and ate dinner at La Hacienda (the kids favorite restaurant in Pace). I took so many pictures- over 400! Hope you enjoy the ones I've uploaded!

No comments: