Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We Had A Great Thanksgiving Week!












We got back from our trip to DC and had a house full of family! Becca, Makayla, and Olivia got to our house just minutes before we got home. Mom and Dad and Aunt Linda had been staying with our dog, Rascal, while we were away. The kids are really growing up. There were very few disagreements among them! I think we were all impressed! We had a homemade pizza night and the kids got to make their own personal pizza. At the end of the week, we did some shopping, went to Cades Cove, and took the kids ice skating! We had a blast! It just went by too quickly! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that you posted that pic of me sleeping on the couch with my big ol' butt pointing straight at the camera! Do you really not like me at all! ;+) The rest of the pics are great. We had a fun time, but the week went by too quickly. Love you lots! Becca

Anonymous said...

It's only been what two or three weeks? We miss you guys already!!! I am still deciding on what to do for my thirteenth birthday. Grandma- are you having the Christmas get-together at your house this year??? Miss you loads!!! Love, Savannah